Thursday, November 8, 2007

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

My ABC Soup















We had been here for about a month plus... Well, life here can be interesting and can also be pretty boring. It depends on what type of lifestyle you like.

I love to dress up nicely all the time. I am very particular on my personal grooming... Thanks for my instructor in my grooming lesson in the preparation on the modelling industry back in 2001. If not because of her, i will not know the basic ways of make up and grooming...


In cambodia, i was restricted to dress up. I love dresses and sleeveless singlet or baby-t or short skirt. I started to wear T-shirt and jeans now which the people here will look at you at one kind if you dress up too sexy or bla bla bla.... I feel very uncomfortable on that. Traffic and safety wise is horrible here... will post some photos of the town next couple of days.


Had learned cooking recently. My cooking skills had improve a lot... Had boiled some soup for the second time~ The ABC Soup... My all-time favourite.



Just a random picture!

No comments: