Friday, June 13, 2008

Melilea Greenfield Organic




I had tried a product recently from a direct selling company called “Melilea Greenfield Organic.” It was recommended to me by my girlfriend, Jane. I am not a member of Melilea and only use Jane’s membership to purchase this product. This product costs at RM165.00 per bottle and can consume up to 2 months (one scoop per day).

I had tried many different products to cure my constipation problem yet not worked like Slimming tea, NH Detoxlim Pills etc. Due to the stomach pain problem which makes me stop consuming these product.

This is the third bottle of Melilea that I am consuming now. During the first bottle, acne and pimples grew aggressively in my cheek and back area. I nearly wanted to stop at that time. After the first bottle, my texture of my face become better and constipation problem had also improved.

However, the taste of this product is kind of irritating, it looks like a bit of onion, garlic or parlsley taste to me.

My sister, Lisa is also consuming this product. She actually lost some weight after consuming it. But, it does not have any effect on me. Maybe I’m such a good eater! Hehe…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lina~are you tried NV X-tummy pills as well? cos i plan to buy..donno whether it's works or not..can you leave some comment to me?thanks..
regards,
dorcas