Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Blue…


Random Picture taken in Bali.



Ever heard of Sunday Blue???

Today is Sunday, and I’m still at work!

Actually plan to have a good rest and recharge back my energy. Last minute VVIP changed their schedules and I have to come back to work. Came in at 2.00pm and can only go off at 10.00pm. On a positive side I still can claim one day off to accumulate my day off to go back to Malaysia. Anyway, that’s what all about in the hotel industry. I was prepared on all this working during public holidays, offdays... when I decided to study hotel management.

I might also need to go back to Malaysia in this month. Hate all these last minute arrangement, air fare will be very expensive coz have to buy on last minute basis. I’m a very organized person and I hate all these….. Anyway, this is not beyond my control.

Hope to see Jane when I’m back to KL. We met up in a very odd way, she was my ex-boyfriend’s girlfriend. And she sent message to me in friendster and that’s how we met each other. We had already known each other for 2 years. Will definitely take photos with her when I got the chance to see her. Women!... will definitely become closer to each other once started to click on each other. I don’t mind about it and I love making new friends. Anyway, past is past!

That’s all about LIFE! I would prefer to have more friends rather than more enemies….

5 comments:

janean said...

hello.. im anzhen.. how i wish i can also stay and relax in Bali.. just dropping by.. im new here in blosgpot.. so im looking for friends.. can we??

Elle Lina said...

Hi Anzhen! Nice to meet you here!

Elle Lina said...

Hi Anzhen! Nice to meet you here!

Anonymous said...

hihi.. Lina, so Nice to hEar my Name here..

Time passes very FAST.. we know each other already 2 years?? Thanks to being 1 of my soulfren..

Hey, sth need to re-correct ya.. "she was my ex-boyfriend’s girlfriend".. actually, we can just said we know each other because of our EX....

Lina, i really happy to see you..I believe we can meet up again and pls tell me more about your life in Vietnam, etc..

TAKE CARE.

cheers,
Jane

Elle Lina said...

Hi Jane! Ok, i'll correct on it then! Hehe...

Hey i'll be back in Sep! Must meet up this time k! Will give u a call ya :) Miss u!