Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Sister’s new house

My sister’s new house is located in Damansara, 5 minutes away from The Curve. I used to wish to stay around that area few years ago as my previous office was located in Sri Hartamas Area.

My sis had painted one of the room in Pink for me. She even asked me to stay there for few nights when I was back to KL. Thanks for the arrangement!




Dining Area


Living Room



Living Room



Kitchen



Balcony



Balcony



Sister's Room



Room painted in Pink, Specially for me :)



Pink Room~

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your apartment looks so cute! I was just in Malaysia and stayed in the Curve at the Royale Bintang Hotel. I loved KL so much! My husband and I really wanna go back!

Mits said...

Hi,
The house is very beautiful and also it's very well decorated.

===================================
sahil
look4ward

Elle Lina said...

Thanks for dropping by lauren, mits :)

= FLoReNcE = said...

A very nice and comfy house. :)

Elle Lina said...

Hi Florence :) My sister really put a lot of effort on that place hehe

Anonymous said...

hey.. nice blog, just linked in from Kobe Cream Puff.. u really like pink. how much did ur sister spent on buying the house roughly? looks big. damansara is quite expensive area but nice!

Elle Lina said...

Hi Candy thanks for dropping by :) Yeah i really like pink :) Not quite sure how much she buy for her house.

MR.pink-eclipse said...

pink room!!...cool...hehe^^

Elle Lina said...

yup hehe.....

Unknown said...

Pink room especially designed for you?...So cool....