Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trip back in KL

I was in KL for 3 days on the 30th August till 2nd September 2008. Had been counting my days to be back to Malaysia since beginning of May, for 4 months....

Lined up with lots of appointments and gathering with my friends and ex-colleagues. 3 days was actually not sufficient enough for me to be in KL. However, i'd prefer to spend most of my time in Miri. Therefore, I'll be in Miri for a week till next Tuesday.

On the 31/8, I went to my sister's place to overnight. She had moved to her new place around Damansara Area. She had painted one of the room in Pink just for me, am so touched! After that, we went to Sanctuary Bar to meet up with Neechi and Sachi. It was so convenient for us to get there as only 5 minutes away from my sister's place. We had so much fun on that night! It was quite a while that i did not go for clubbing in KL.



My sis, Lisa, Neechi & Myself



Me & Neechi



Lisa, Me, Neechi






The next day, i had a gathering with my ex-colleagues at Neway, Leisure Mall. The price at Neway had increased a bit compare to last year. We had taken some photos! 3 hours karaoke session was a bit too short for us! Looking forward for the next gathering with them, Thomas & Josephine!



Me & Thomas



Josephine & Me


Concert Session :)


Overall, This trip was the most enjoyable one! Would like to thanks to Lisa to organize our night out to Santuary Bar!

Besides that, I almost got a summon on the way from Sri Hartamas to Cheras of overspeed at only 95 speed limit. Gonna spend for additional RM50 on that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi glad u enjoyed yrself back in malaysia :)

Elle Lina said...

Hi quachee! Thanks for dropping by :)