Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Day @ Sihanoukville

It took about 4 hours by bus from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville. This is my second visit to Sihanoukville. I chose to stay at Beach Bungalow which is located just within vicinity from the beach. It costed at USD35 per night.



Welcome to my Beach Bungalow!




Busy unpacking



Found this in the room, Mosquito Net. This is my first time seeing this. Feel so excited to sleep in it hehe


Had a great Beach Front View from my room. Besides that, I can also hear the sound of the waves during the night time. The ambience was so relax!








Elle Lina



Serendipity Beach


The whole area of Serendipity Beach is full of Bars and restaurants, all of them are owned by Foreigners. Varieties of food can be found along the beach at reasonable price.



My Random Picture upon first day arrival


Everytime when i went to Sihanoukville I'll never forget to do the threading. This trip i was smarter on the negotiation of the price. The last trip i did for only Half legs threading costed me at USD5 for both half legs. This trip I did for 2 whole legs, 2 hands and face at only USD14. It was so painful but really effective.




Traditional Hair Removal ~ Threading







The Sunset at Sihanoukville was so nice!



For Dinner, I walked to somewhere nearby the beach at Happa Japanese Restaurant which was owned by a Japanese. As usual, I ordered for Fried Soba and Kyozo.



Happa Japanese Restaurant



Interior of the restaurant



Feel Tired after whole day at beach


Gyoza



Yummy


Fried Soba


Chicken Teriyaki



Steak



Found this along the street, Cambodian Crepe with Coconut. So Delicious and hope to have it again.

2 comments:

violetmay said...

Hmmm! I wanna do that threading too!! Actually my mum tried that before when she was young, very hard to see people doing this these days :)

Elle Lina said...

Hey Violet. The threading is really good. Come to visit me then I'll bring you there.