Thursday, November 27, 2008

Homemade Vietnamese Coffee

Addicted to drinking coffee recently, but only Vietnamese Coffee. I had posted a few posts previously regarding Vietnamese Coffee. The taste of the coffee is so much stronger than normal coffee, and tastes so nice after adding with some condensed milk.

I made my own Vietnamese Coffee at home after i got my own Coffee Drip and Coffee Powder from Vietnam. And the creamer from Tesco, Malaysia. It is so creamy compare to the other brand.

Hope can drink a cup of Vietnamese Coffee now but It's already 8.40pm at night. I might not be able to sleep for the rest of the night after i drink it. SIGH..........



My new Coffee Drip and Coffee Cup in Pink



Tesco Creamer



The leftover of the coffee


A cup of nice Vietnamese Coffee

No comments: