Sunday, March 8, 2009

December 2008

This post was supposed to be posted in December. Every year, I'll be looking forward for the Christmas and New Year Festival for the countdown party and Christmas Eve Dinner. However, for year 2008 is considered as a very different year for me.No countdown party, no celebrations and no Year end sales festival. That was my first Christmas and New Year at Cambodia.

I was working during the Christmas Eve for the hotel's in house function. Therefore, no special dress up or make up on that night.



In-house Performance by Donne Ray Bradford




Cambodian Rap. Was impressed on their performance.



Ballroom


Ballroom Christmas Decoration


Colleagues


Noemie & Lina


Noemie & Sokhaleap


Attended my colleague's wedding dinner in December. Every Cambodians will dress up nicely for every wedding function. Unlike in Malaysia, most of the people will just dress up casually. I was regretted that i did not have the chance to wear any of the Cambodian Traditional costume after being one and half year in the country.


WIth my Cambodian colleagues with the traditional costume. Adorable!


At the Festive Counter


The first Christmas tree that i had seen which was decorated with excessive decorations.







No comments: