Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mulu Trip - Day 1

Finally got the chance to visit Mulu Caves! Every time my colleagues from KL will ask me about Mulu but i had never been there yet. How embarrase am I to be a Sarawakian or Mirian!

During this long holiday, I had planned for a 3 Days 2 Nights trip with my friends from Miri. We went to Deer Cave and Lang Cave for the first day. We felt so exhausted and tired as gonna walk for 2 hours to arrive the cave. The total journey took us around 5 hours. For us who seldom go for exercise was really very tough to complete the journey :)

Along the journey to the cave, we had seen different kind of trees and insects which we were so alarmed on it! Below are some of the pictures taken during the journey.






Do you think it's cute?











Resting Point








Deer Cave

















Exhausted me!


Entrance of Deer Cave









Lang Cave







































Dinner Time @ the resort











The largest insect that i had seen throughout my life. *Shocked*

To be continue for Day 2... Stay there! :)

No comments: