Friday, April 10, 2009

Gabrille's Full Moon Dinner

It had been a while that I didn't been to Brunei or Seria. After away for so many years from Miri, I'd rather spent more time in Miri and with my family. Managed to go to Brunei from Miri to attend for my cousin sister's baby full moon dinner. The road had improved a lot and took less than an hour to arrive Seria.

A lot of children at the dinner and managed to catch some photos with my nephew and niece. Children are just so cute, simple and innocent. However, taking care of them are not as easy as what I think of :)




Along the way to Brunei







Phoebe


I had never carried a new born baby. Therefore, my cousin sister, Emily was the one carrying the baby.







I used the balloon to make her stay with me



Seria Market LAU SU FEN

No comments: