Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Personal development

It's time of not behave like a non-sense. It'll be wiser to think of
personal development.

Beauty doesnt only comes from personal appearance, it also comes with
wisdom. The way you present yourself shows a lot of you to others.

Secondly, Sharpening my skills in dealing with difficult people with
high EQ. Emotional intelligence. Often, we always let our emotion to
control our next step. And the actions that we take are often not
wise. Therefore, i m learning to deal with myself especially during
bad days.

OBSERVE what other people do and learn from the good one. I started to
practice this frm 4 yrs ago.

It's time to do some review of myself :)

Good day to all :)

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

James said...

It's true physical beauty will come to pass, but inner beauty and wisdom shall stay. I was having the same problem dealing with difficult people. Only 1 tip I could give you, always be tactful. An offending word said once couldn't be withdrawn and will make it's mark forever. It will destroy any relationship built for a long time. So always think before you speak. Good luck. By the way with regards personal development there are great mentors at Mentor club it might interest you.

Elle Lina said...

Thank you James for dropping by :)
And also thanks for the link.