Saturday, May 31, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

I will be celebrating Chinese New Year with my family every year in KL since 2003. I really don’t like to spend this special festival in KL, a lonely city! How good it is if it is in Miri. No visiting, no drinking, no meeting up with old friends…

This year we are in KL as well! We had our reunion dinner with almost all my cousins from my mum’s side. Most of them came from Australia, Sabah and KL. My mum was originally borned in Ipoh but all my mum’s siblings had migrate to different places like Canada, Australia, Sabah, KL and my mum to Miri. So every year this date will be good for reunion for all my cousins from my mum’s side.

Last year we spent a few days in Ipoh! It was so bored as well as I do not have any friends there. Manage to visit some of our cousins which is not so close at all. We also went to visit our grandfather at “Sam Poh Tong”.

Many of them fall sick during this CNY, Lilian, My auntie, my brother and my dad. Not so enjoyed and everyday just went for shopping, eating, shopping, eating…

Hopefully next year will be a different year!



















My Sister Lisa!
















Almost all my cousins from my mum's side

































Chinese New Year Visiting

No comments: