Saturday, June 28, 2008

31st May 2008

31st May - Saturday, we went to Joanne’s house for dinner. Didn’t meet them for a few months. She went back to Perth for a month in April, when she was back to Phnom Penh, then we went back to Malaysia for May.

As usual, my brother in-law, Justin will prepare dinner for us. He’s a good cook! Bad news from them was that they’ll be leaving Cambodia to another country by end of next year. So my only cousin in Cambodia will also be leaving us… Let me also introduce them to you, Joanne is my cousin sister (my mum’s sister’s daughter). Both of them were born and grown up in Perth, Australia and graduated from Law school. Currently working in an NGO in Phnom Penh as Legal Consultant.

We managed to play with their twins on that night. Helped them to wear on their pyjamas, fed them dinner, bread with peanut butter and some soup. It was so fun and I only realized that being a mother is not easy. Now I understand why all my friends lose weight after become a mother.



Playing with the twins!




No comments: