Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Best friend's ROM

25th June 2008, is a special day of my best friend's Registration of Marriage! I would like to say congratulations to her on this special day! She has finally found her other part in her life! Happy for them :)

The ROM was held in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I was regret that i would not be able to join for that event as i was far away from them, currently working in Cambodia. However, i hope that i could take sometime off to join for their actual wedding ceremony!

She used to be one of my candidate to become my bridesmaid for my wedding. Now i've to sratch my mind to think of another suitable candidate as my bridesmaid as both of my only best friends had got married which is Dachele and Polly!

We knew each other in year 1996 through our English Tuition Class. We traveled together, had fun together, shared all the happiness and sadness throughout these years!

Their ROM was so unique as they were wearing in Japanese Costume (Yukata which was bought by her mother in law).

Lastly, I would like to have the best wishes for the couple!


2 comments:

sugoibuta said...

yoyo finally get married:)
thanks for ur blog...hehe
luckily i dun look old here...
may god blessed our love journey...

Elle Lina said...

Haha! What old??? You are still young, 1 year younger than me! :) See you in Sep k Muak...