Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gabrille's Birthday on the 28/7





28/7 was Gabrille’s Birthday, our FO Executive from Myanmar. We bought a Birthday Cake for him as a surprise just like my birthday. He was off on that day so I purposely called him in the morning to ask him to come to office to attend an urgent meeting.


A big surprise for him on his birthday! We bought a Chocolate Fresh Cream Cake from one of the local bakery which was recommended by my staff. The size is much bigger and full of fresh cream. And with some Almond Nuts in between the sponge.


That was how our department celebrate for the staff’s birthday. Feel Warm???


Anyway, I’ll be transferring to the Sales & Marketing on the 1st August. Pal, I’m back to where I come from! Wish me good luck!




Birthday boy cutting on the cake!



As usual, I'll be the one who distribute all the cakes.



Cakes Anyone???



Me with the Birthday Boy :)



Group Photos



No comments: