Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Recipe~~~~

After I had started my new job in March, I feel so lazy to cook and do housework. Unlike before…


Suddenly thought of cooking 4 meals and 1 soup on last Sunday. So that can have some leftover for dinner during the weekdays.



Soup : Carrot Soup with chicken

I used to boil it with tomatoes and potatoes. It tastes even better with only Carrot and onions, tastes very sweet!



Course 1 : Pork with Ribs Sauce (My Secret Recipe)

I had cooked this once for my dad when I went back to Miri in January. He loves it so much and suggested to me that it’ll be nicer with bacon meat.




Course 2 : Chicken Kurma (Malaysian Food)

I added some “Tau Fu Pok” which was bought from Malaysia. Loves the “Tau Fu Pok”with lots of coconut gravy.




Course 3: Chinese Preserved vegetables with Meat & Chillies (My favorite dish)

I’ll always choose for this whenever I go for “mixed rice”for lunch back in Malaysia.




Vegetables : Stir fried cabbages

Vegetable is a must for every meal!




That’s all we had for dinner on last Sunday night. It was so so full as for the two of us only. Too much leftover for the rest of the day.





Lastly, My Random Picture took before i went to work!

6 comments:

Jerry Ong said...

I love carrot soup :) Make me hungry now! Nice blog Elle

Elle Lina said...

Thanks Jerry :)

Anonymous said...

I'm very pleased to visit ur blog,can u cook Cambodia food? :D

Elle Lina said...

Green : Nope, not Cambodia Food. But i'll try next time! :)

Anonymous said...

kekeke...okie i've never tried Malaysia food.I'll try it ^___^. don't forget to post Cambodia food i want to see it :p...

Elle Lina said...

green : sure! Wait till i have time to learn to cook for khmer food :) I received comments from my cambodian staffs about Malaysian food, They commented that Msian food is too oily haha