Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Surprise Birthday Celebration at Work!




24/7 is my birthday. Thought that no one remember my birthday. When I arrived at work in the morning, I received the first surprise at work. A Birthday Greeting Note from my colleague, Alex putting on my desk. It was decorated with a “Lucky Mouse”. According to him this mouse will bring luck to me.



Then, I received a bouquet of roses from my staffs, Ann. Feel so surprised! And everyone wished me “Happy Birthday” when they came in to the office. Received few other presents from my colleagues as well. A decoration items from call center manager, Oscar and a pen from Melissa. How sweet of all of them!









I thought that was the end of the surprise. While having meeting with my staffs, someone knocked on the door. And they all lined up and came in with a Birthday Cake. Wow! Was a really big surprise that I had throughout these years. The cake was so nice and delicious and bought from Raffles Hotel, it was in PINK also, The Strawberry Mousse Cake.



Not only that, I also received many birthday greetings from MC Net Members and smses from Malaysia, E-card from friends and family from Malaysia, Messages in Facebook and Friendster. Thanks for all the birthday greetings :)


I still have few more belated birthday presents and birthday lunch when I go back to Malaysia. My Birthday presents from JE, My sis and Dachele. And my birthday lunch with Dachele when I go back to Miri in Sep. Can’t wait for that celebration with my bestie…..





Me with my Staffs!










No comments: