Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Got Tagged

I got tagged from Nadia!

RULES

  • state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
  • the 10 people i tag are then to follow my footsteps.
  • no tag backs.


1 I don't like to sleep.
2 I talk too much.
3 I sleep with blanket covering my whole body and face.
4 I love to read blogs with lots of photos.
5 I love to shop alone.
6 I dislike seafood and fish.
7 I can have dessert or bread as my main course.
8 My figure is like a balloon, slim down very fast and put on weight very fast as well.
9 I can eat a lot and also can control very well when i'm on diet.
10 I like to try on the same pair of jeans every night before i go to bed to check on my figure.
11 A King Bed is never enough space for myself.
12 I check on my hand and thighs everyday to make sure that i'm not putting on weight.
13 I love anything in Baby Pink.
14 I dislike Milk and Cheese but i love Spaghetti Carbonara, Yoghurt, Pizza and Chocolate Milk.
15 I can't go out without makeup.


Lina tags:

Kobe Cream Puff
Violet Voon
Ning
Michelle Ting
Michael Voon
Adam Kuek
Florence
Pei Pei
Polly Pui
TeamGD


Hope can read my tag in your blog... Hehe :)



4 comments:

violetmay said...

LOL, you tagged me...unfortunately I don't have much people to tag :P
I'll try my best! :P

Elle Lina said...

Haha Violet... Read ur blog soon :)

= FLoReNcE = said...

Thanks for ur tag.

But I don have internet connection at my housing area now.

Will reply ur tag later, ok gal?

:)

Elle Lina said...

Hi Flo... See ur tag then :)