Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sex & The City



Finally had completed the whole season and The Movie of Sex & The City 2 weeks ago. The ending is so romantic and really miss the whole story now.

It took me for 4 months to complete the whole season. I’m no longer a housewife and a full time career woman now :) Though I don’t have much free time now to spend on Movie Series. I’d rather spend more time on Saloons, Manicure & Pedicure, Shopping, Online….

The first 2 seasons of Sex & The City is a bit bored! There isn’t any story line in the first 2 seasons.

Among 4 of them I would say Charlotte is the prettiest one among all. Samantha is a bit too much in her character, which you wouldn’t see such a person in real life.

Towards the endings and after 8 years of the series, finally Carrie & Big are together. A Happy ending for them :)

The next Movie Series Ally Mcbeal.....

Have a good weekend Pal!









No comments: