Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back in Miri on the 2/9 – 9/9

I was back to my hometown, Miri for a week from the 2nd – 9th September 2008. Everyday was lined up with lots of activities of meeting up with friends, cousins, bestie, ex-colleague and family gathering.

Met up with friends for drinks every night at Seahorse, Island, Citrus etc…

One week stay in Miri was actually not sufficient. How I wish I can work in Miri in one day or stay permanently there! I was fed up of staying in KL or overseas throughout these years. Working life can be pretty stress in KL and pace is faster than Miri.

Managed to meet up with Aileen and Lai Fun for Karaoke session at Rex Box Miri. The sound system in Rex Box was not as good as Red Box or Neway in KL. They require some improvement on that.







Aileen, Lai Fun & Lina


My future bridesmaid :) She is adorable!



We went to Balcony with Aileen and Eva during the weekend. Balcony had changed a lot! Lots of youngsters and the music had changed. I’d still prefer Velvet or Sanctuary Bar in KL.



Eva, Secondary school mate!



3 of us!


I’m counting my days to go back for Chinese New Year or November if my business trip cancel. Miss my hometown!

The purpose of this trip was actually to celebrate for my dad’s birthday. Catch up with my cousins during the dinner. I’ll post some photos in the next entry.