Saturday, September 13, 2008

Father's Birthday

Went back to Miri for a week for my dad's 60th Birthday Dinner at Park Hotel on the 6th September 2008. Park Hotel is considered one of the famous chinese restaurant in Miri.

For lunch, my auntie came to our house to prepare Hakka Mee Sua for my dad's birthday while my eldest sister prepared some eggs.



Hakka's Birthday Delicacies


The dinner was organized among the 4 of us with total of 3 tables. We invited all of our close relatives and friends on that night. My bestie, Dachele brought her homemade chocolate mousse cake for the dinner. Besides that, all the tables were served with Red wine and hard liquor.

The dinner ended around 10.30pm. After that, my father and few of my cousins went for their second round at a bar called "The other Office" while i met up with Aileen and Eva. My father's gangs ended their night around 3am!



Father's Birthday!



Dinner @ Park Hotel


Cakes by Lilian & Lisa







Homemade Chocolate Mousse Cake by Dachele



Dachele & Lisa



Lina & Lily


My Nephew & Robin (My brother)

1 comment:

Wong Xiaolong said...

your food habit is similar to ours.