Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lina's Kitchen

Although I'm pretty busy with work recently. I still manage to prepare for dinner everyday after work.

During mooncake festival, I decided to prepare something which i'd always had for special occasion during my childhood. It reminds me of my childhood and I definitely miss those Hakka Delicacies. That's what we had for mooncake festival, Chicken Drumsticks - Normally most of the people will use the whole chicken, I used chicken drumstick only as we prefer drumstick meat :) I used the leftover chicken soup to boil for some vegetables (It reminds me of my dad) and some steamed pork ribs with black bean sauce (My Own Recipe).



Chicken



Steamed Pork Ribs with Black Bean Sauce



Vegetables in Chicken Soup



For Sunday dinner, this is what we had just for the two of us :)



Double Boiled Soup



Long Beans With Eggs



Braised Chicken with Ginger



Tofu with Red Onions

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like spareribs in black bean sauce. You are really good in cooking.

dasolve said...

When are you gonna treat me eat your cookings :D

lasapka said...

the chicken look not too presentable... i teach you the correct way to cook this lah.

Elle Lina said...

dasolve : Sure when you decide to visit me in Cambodia hehe :)

lasapka : First time chopping chicken with bones hehehe...

dasolve said...

no need to be in Cambodia, back to Miri and invite me over mah (got the hint?) muahahahahhahah!!!!!!

Elle Lina said...

Sure. Then you have to wait till January hehe :)

dasolve said...

ok..... wait........... wait...........wait........

Unknown said...

Your food look so yummy!!! No wonder you're a good cook.

Elle Lina said...

Dara : Still in the progress of learning :)

Anonymous said...

hey! good cook!! the picture steam pork ribs and double boiled soup... and the bowl is familair. i got also, darlie free bowl. very nice to use hor? :)

Elle Lina said...

Hi Candy! Thanks for dropping by! Yeah the bowl is from darlie hehe.....

Anonymous said...

fren:whn wil u cook me all those dishes for me? hehe.....^_^