Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged by Pei Pei

What's your favorite card game? UNO



Did you speak to your mother today? Not yet. Will call her tonight :)



Where do you live? Phnom Penh City



How many months until your birthday? 10 months



Where is your sister right now? I have 3 sisters... all at work now



Who was the last person you called?JE



Who's bothering you right now? My Client



Anything you're giving up on? Give up to go back in November coz of my business trip



Who was the last person you gave your number to? My Client



When was the last time you cleaned your room?My maid will normally help me with my cleaning hehe.....

Who would you say is your number 1 best friend right now? The person will knows hehe.....

How did you wake up this morning?By my nightmare followed by HP Alarm

What's the last bone you broke? The last time i chopped the chicken

How many letters are in your last name? 4 letters

What are you excited about?- My Business Trip to London

Do you curse a lot?-Nope

Anything been heavy on your heart lately?- Nope... I'm a forgetful person

Do you drink bottled water?- Yup everyday at work

When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?- Last night

Have you lost friends in the past years?- Yeah

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?- I'm an open person

What's the last thing that made you smile?- My last trip back to Miri

Last person you texted?-JE

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?- At night. Too cold to be in the morning

Who do you tell everything to?- My best friend

Have you been to New York City?- Nope. I'll be there soon as promised by someone :)

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?- Yes.

Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?- Yes. Too much time

Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?- Tshung Tsin Kindergarten Seria

Do you know anyone addicted to anything?- Yup, JE addicted in Camera

who's been drunk recently?- JE again

Where is your phone?- next to me

What happened at 10:00 am today?-in a meeting

Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?- Yup, a long list of them

When was the last time you cried?-Couldnt remember. I'm such forgetful!

When was the last time you saw your grandpa?- 1987???

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?- Looking at my hp watch

How many and what kind of animals are in your house?- None of them

When was the last time something bothered you?- Couldnt remember

Do you hate any of your ex's?-Some

What is your greatest accomplishment?- Completed my part time Degree

Would you rather stay at other peoples houses or have them stay at yours?- Have them stay at my house

Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?- My colleague

Would you ever date anyone with tattoos?- As long as it's hidden

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?- Yeah. I used to be in love with Ballet

Can you play any instruments?-Nope

What do you miss about your past?- childhood time

Have you ever had a song written about you?- Yup, during those Puppy Love back in Form 2

Who are you going to tag after this?
Lilian Yong
Cacatkia
CYNC
Nadia Jong
Nora Jong

No comments: