Monday, October 20, 2008

Food Food Food............

It's time for me to update the food that i prepared for dinner for the weekend. There it goes..... Although some of the food doesn't look that great, I'm trying my best to explore new recipe and review it from time to time.



My New Recipe~ Braised Chicken with Dark Soya Sauce. It tastes sweet, Love it and plan to cook for the second time. It tastes like Cha Siew.



Simple Recipe~ Eggs with Otak Otak. Bit Spicy!



Dessert ~ Barley with Gingko and FU CHOK.

Below are the food specially prepared for my friend, Anna who came to Phnom Penh and work at the same place as me.


New Recipe~ Nyonya Curry Chicken. Not really like this, prefer the Malaysian Style Curry Chicken.



Fu Yong Eggs (JE Loves this)



Bak Kut Teh



Bak Kut Teh

1 comment:

ANGEL_LINA said...

Those looks delicious to me. Oh no, I'm hungry liaw! What time is it? Auw, surely gain more kilos if I eat at this hour, lol

Cheers!