Sunday, October 26, 2008

"No Name" Seafood Restaurant





Friends and family always ask me where I go for dinner, and the answer to them was always NO NAME RESTAURANT. Yes, there's a seafood restaurant called NO NAME RESTAURANT located nearby my apartment. It is owned by Malaysian and the chef is a Singaporean. A lot of Malaysian food can be found there like Hokien Mee, Fish Head Noodle etc. The food is not so pricey at only average of USD15 for 2 persons.

I will definitely be a regular guests at NO NAME RESTAURANT!!!



Live Seafood



Live Crabs



Plates kept for Hygienie



Shoe Polishing Machine



Prawns



Pork Ribs



Deep Fried Tofu & Chicken



Yam Ring



Tofu, My Favorite



Chicken Stuffed with Fish Meat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lina, there's a similar "no name" restaurant is spore if not mistaken. hahahaa

cacatkia™ said...

u can be makan maniacs at cambodia now... No name for a restaurant title is really weird..

Elle Lina said...

Goolooloo : issit? The chef is also from Spore :)

Cacatkia : Not really. Just blog anything about my life in cambodia haha :) Yeah the name is really weird!

MR.pink-eclipse said...

if i go thr,i will tell the waiter:"i wanna eat"no name"...and my drink is"no name water"pls....haha....lol!^^