Saturday, October 25, 2008

Second Night Outing with Anna

I managed to spend both nights with Anna when she arrived at Phnom Penh. After that, Couldn't really have much chance to meet up with her as she's working on shift while my working hours is 9 to 5. She'll be in the midnight shift for the next few more days.

However, we had so much fun together at Phnom Penh. During the 2nd night, i prepared for some homecooked dinner for Anna at my apartment. After dinner, we brought her to nearby weekend Flea Market, things there were really cheap. A Cambodian Silk Scarf only cost at USD2 per piece. T-shirt at only USD3 at each.



@ Weekend Flea Market



After that, i treated her for SUPPER, The deep fried insects. At first, Anna felt quite reluctant to eat it. We kept on convincing her to try else we wouldnt send her back to her hostel LOL. How cruel are we! hehe.....

After having the first bite of Deep Fried Spider (It is called AH BING in Cambodia), Anna loved the taste so much that she wanted to feed me on the leg. I was so scared that i ran away from her. :) She told us that it tasted like Chicken Skin.

So Brave of Anna and She's our HERO!!!!!!





Quite reluctant to taste that!



Anna



First Bite



Tasty



I was so scared when Anna wanted to feed me. After all, I didnt eat it.







Hero



Lina @ Anna


Second type of insects

4 comments:

violetmay said...

Ooh God, Anna is a very brave lady ;)
I...don't have the guts to eat it, hehehe

Elle Lina said...

Haha yeah she's so brave :) U wanna try it when u r here. I can be ur tour guide hehe

violetmay said...

Hahaha, I will force you to eat with me :P

Elle Lina said...

Violet : Hahaha.. U try first then onli i'll try haha