Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged by Violet

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 1531
Name : Lina Yong
Sisters : 3
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 5
Height : 166 cm
Where do you live : Phnom Penh

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes
Fallen asleep at school : Always
Broken someone’s heart : Yes
Fell off your chair : Yes, During secondary school time when i was busy playing with my chair

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No
Saved e-mails : Sometimes
What is your room like : With lots of Pink Elements
What’s right beside you : My HP
What is the last thing you ate : Caesar Salad with Baguette

Ever had Chicken pox : Yes
Sore throat : Yes, always
Stitches : Yes. 3 inches long
Broken nose : No. I ever hope to go for plastic surgery for my nose lifting but Dr refused to do for me
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Yes
Like picnics : I'm scared to be under the sun
the last person you danced with : When i was back in Miri, danced with Aileen and Eva

Last thing made you smile : The movie last night
You last yelled at : Forgot.....
Kissed anyone : Yes
Get sick : No (Touch Wood)
Talk to an ex : Nope as not contact each other anymore
Miss someone : My Family
Who do you really hate: No

Do you like your hand-writing : No, not so nice hehe
Are your toe nails painted : yes, in purple pink
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my family's bed
What color shirt are you wearing now : Black
Are you a friendly person : Yes, talk too much sometimes hehe
Do you have any pets : used to be
Do you sleep with the TV on : Almost everynight
What are you doing right now : Typing
Can you handle the truth : sometimes yes

Are you closer to your mother or father : Both
Do you eat healthy : Not really, sometimes eat too little and sometimes eat too much
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yes
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Hang out with friends
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Loud most of the time
Are you confident : Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. On diet till i lost 9kg in 23 days
2. Learning Make up
3. Learning how to wear 4 inches high heels
4. My first puppy Love
5. Going for shopping every weekend

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Buy my own house
2. Travel around the world
3. Give some CASH to my parents and family
4. Shopping everyday
5. Spa, Manicure, Pedicure, Facial treatments, Massage everyday or week

5 of my bad habits
1. Dislike to sleep and love to wake people up
2. Like to disturb people
3. A king bed is never enough for me
4. Talk too much
5. Forgetful

5places I have been living
1. Seria
2. Pujut, Miri
3. Desaseri, Miri
4. Taman Shamelin Perkasa, Cheras
5. Bandar Puchong Jaya

5 people I tag
1. Lilian
2. Nadia Jong
3. Nora Jong
4. Pei Pei
5. Cacatkia

6 comments:

violetmay said...

You dislike sleeping but I love to sleep, I guess I cannot 'sleep' with you :'(
Huhuhu...where do I stay if I go to Cambodia? :P

Elle Lina said...

Hahaha Violet :) We'll fight if we sleep together in one day LOL

violetmay said...

No no no, I will curi-curi kiss you when you sleep, HAHAHA!!! :P

Elle Lina said...

HAHAHAHAAAAA.... Then i will also curi curi kiss u to wake u up LOL
Hey, i have added u in msn. Waiting for ur approval.....

sugoibuta said...

if u sleep then horrible lo...like monster's pose:)haha...long time we din sleep together lo...miss u

Elle Lina said...

hahahah... Yeah. long time didnt sleep together! Monster Pose wakakakkakaa.... My secret ok hehe. See u when i see u then miss u :)