Thursday, November 20, 2008

This Post is Specially For Polly, The Kobe Cream Puff :)



My best friend, Polly was addicted to drinking coffee. This post is specially for her :) Hope she'll enjoy reading this post!

Pha 24 is a franchise outlet from Ho Chi Minh who serves for Vietnamese Noodle and Coffee. There is a branch in Phnom Penh which is 5 minutes drive away from my office.

This is my second visit to Pha 24. I ordered for Vietnamese Coffee and Meat Ball Noodle. The coffee was so nice and comparable to the one that i had in Ho Chi Minh. I couldn't drink coffee at all but this coffee was too nice that i had to finish it.






Interior of the restaurant






Vietnamese Drip Coffee



After waiting for a few minutes


Added with some condensed milk. It tastes like KOPIKO Candy

I ordered for 2 more additional bowls of mint leaves and tauke and lime to be added in the soup. It really tastes good!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whre is;t ? it look nice? i 'll be going this oming dec :) wana try that na :P