Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gathering @ Secret Recipe

I had a gathering with my ex-colleagues during my trip back to Miri. As usual, We will always meet up whenever I go back to Miri. For this trip, one was missing which is Anna. She is currently working at the same place as me now.

Secret Recipe in Miri is the same franchise as in KL. I used to buy a lot of their cakes when i was working in KL at those days.

As usual, I will order for Apple Kasturi and Chocolate Indulgence at Secret Recipe. We ordered for Chocolate Indulgence and Cappucino Cheese Cake to be shared among 5 of us.



Interior of Secret Recipe



Cappucino Cheese Cake



Chocolate Indulgence, My favourite!



Apple Kasturi, My favourite!


Elaine, Stacy, Yien Ling, Vivian and Me. Anna was missing in this picture.



Me & Yien Ling


We will normally go to Island or Karaoke Session after tea session. However, for this time we didn't go anywhere after that. Perhaps Anna was not there with us, The Dancing Queen :)

No comments: