Monday, November 17, 2008

Trip back to Miri

I was back in Miri on the 9-16th November 2008 for a week. A week is actually too short for me. How I wish i could spend more time in Miri with my family and friends.

Everyday was lining up with lots of activities, dinner with family, meeting up with friends and cousins. Been to a few new places and restaurants in Miri like SOHO, Sea Horse 2, Secret Recipe and Mr. Ho's Fine Food. Miri is very different now compared to 5 years ago when i was still in Miri at that time.

SOHO's concept is a bit like those pubs in KL, Irish Pub? However, I dont really like to drink. Therefore, I couldn't stay too long in a pub :)


YONG's sisters @ SOHO



Lily & Lina


My Sisters, Lilian & Lily


I was craving for Midin, Mani Vege with Eggs, Chee Cheong Fun while staying away from Malaysia. Dad brought me to Tanjung for dinner. We ordered for Midin, Chicken Wings, Grilled Fish. Forgot to take pictures for some of it :)



Stall No 3 @ Tanjung



Midin, Can only be found in Sarawak


Deep Fried Chicken Wings


One of the place i like the most while in Miri was Sea Horse Bistro 2 which is located opposite Chung Hua.


Me & Hu San @ Sea Horse 2


@ Sea Horse 2

Lastly, some of the food which i was craving the most while in Cambodia. Nasi Lemak and Miri Chee Cheong Fun.


Nasi Lemak @ KLIA



Chee Cheong Fun @ Pujut 3 (Advertisement from MakanManiacs.Com)



Random Pic

8 comments:

Joy said...

why didn't you take me with you? I wish I could travel like that! It would be nice... When I travel it's probably going to be to Italy or maybe China. My brother wants to go to Russia...

Anonymous said...

din noticed that u were back in Miri. :) So u enjoyed yrself. I just found out that lady-Doris is yr cousin who ever appeared in my blog before. Hmm... how come yr sis lilian look so dark suddenly? She went to sun bath ah?

dasolve said...

It is stall No 7 not 3 ;)

Anderson Kalang said...

When's ur next trip back? Call me up aei!

Elle Lina said...

Goolooloo: Such a small world ya! U know my cousin Doris as well. Think she always go out during the day time that's why become so dark haha

Dasolve : issit? gonna update later then

Anderson : My next trip back will be probably after CNY, but not confirm yet coz havent buy air ticket yet. Will let u know once everything is confirmed ya. Take care!

= FLoReNcE = said...

Wow...u back to Miri ah??? Missed out the chance to meet u up again.

See u in ur next trip. :)

Elle Lina said...

Florence : yeah I just came back from Miri. I'll be back in February after CNY. See u guys then :)

London said...

wow I miss the food