Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Tang Yuen" Festival

This year is the forth consecutive years that I did not celebrate the "Tang Yuen" Festival with my beloved family. This festival is considered as the second biggest festival for the Chinese for family reunion. Although I was away from my family, I prepared for some dishes for dinner which was exactly as what I used to have during my childhood. The taste reminds me a lot of my family :)

There is quite a number of Chinese Community in Cambodia. On that day, we woke up early in the morning to shop for some groceries stuffs. Only found the last packet of Glutinuos Rice Ball in Red Bean flavor. A china man was actually looking at the packet of Glutinuos Rice Ball that we were holding hehe......




Glutinuos Rice Ball in Ginger flavoured soup


Round and Big



Red Bean Flavour


For the dinner, I prepared for chicken and boiled vegetables with chicken soup followed by Braised Chicken feet. Let me share some of the photos of what I had for the dinner!



Vege


Garlic


Steamed Chicken, I'm still improving my skills of chopping chicken





Braised Chicken Feet

No comments: