Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Workplace, New Colleagues

After returning back to Malaysia, It took me for about 3 weeks to get a new job in KL. Same industry and same position like what I used to do.

First few weeks as a working slave in KL City Centre was not as easy as what I thought especially I had get used of the comfort life at Phnom Penh. Wakes up as early as 6.30am every morning and leave my house at 7.00am to avoid the traffic jam plus my office is just located around KLCC area. I started to enjoy Happy hour with my colleague after work at Pavilion or Changkat Bukit Bintang with Beer as cheap as 10 bucks per bottle.

Some photos of my new workplace and colleagues :)
































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow.. it seems like you really enjoy yourself back there... we all miss you here....take good care...