Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update

Had not been updating my blog for about 2 months! Many changes in my life in this year. I'm back in KL for goods and finally settle down and got my new job in KL City Centre. A total change of environment, workplace and lifestyle.

Working life in KL is pretty busy. Therefore, I wouldn't have much time to update my blog like i used to be. I started to miss Cambodia now!

A total change of my lifestyle compare to what i used to have. Meeting up with different friends, new colleagues and a total brand NEW ME!

I enjoyed working at my new workplace, with wonderful colleagues and great boss. But, too much of happy hour for the past few weeks :)

Some of the progress of my life, I lost for about 8kg in the past 2 months. Therefore, too much of shopping for my working attire and leisure wear.

Hope you'll enjoy my photos posted. And remember to send me a message as I'm back in town :)



Lina & Eva @ Miri



Lina & Eva @ Santuary Bar



Aileen @ Lina During Labour Day



Aileen, Lina, Eva & Daniel



Me & My sis @ Gardens

No comments: